hello.
welcome to my blog


This is where I will write about whatever's going on in my life, or whatever's going on in my head. I wouldn't consider it as my online journal as I don't plan on writing every day, but I guess it is somewhere around that category.
I do write short stories and prompts on my other blog; http://toyouwhoisreading.blogspot.com
Enjoy your stay!

Home, Sweet Home!
Saturday 21 November 2015

Well, hello there! It has been such a long time since I've posted here -- a whole semester, to be exact. I can honestly admit that my first semester in college was a major bumpy roller coaster ride, and I was overwhelmed. I was trying to get used to the changes, and I even lost interest in some of my hobbies.

That's when I thought, "Sheesh, college sucks", because it took my fun away. Sure, I was having fun with a group of close friends, but I had no urge to read a book, write a story nor watch anime. The same pattern continued for quite some time until I tried to force myself, which actually worked.

I was never a fast-reader, but I was never a slow-reader. At least I thought so. My worst record was set this year, where I took a whole semester to finish reading a book. It's not the book's fault, I mean Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn turned out to be one of my favourite book --- it is more of that scene where it goes, "It's not you, it's me,".

Anyways, I'm back at home for about two months until the new semester starts. I don't even want to talk about the hell a.k.a finals  that we had to endure before the break. NEVER.

So I've started reading again, and buying books, of course. I am planning to dedicate this semester break to none other than, ME! I have a lot of things to do for myself. I have to start reading again, keep my room cozy and clean, and I definitely need to lose weight.

My weight has always been a sensitive topic and it has always been the thing that brings me down --- aside from me being oh-so-average-looking. But I'm determined to change it, and I will try my best.

And I might be challenging myself to write in my blog every day. Who knows.


HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
20:56