hello.
welcome to my blog


This is where I will write about whatever's going on in my life, or whatever's going on in my head. I wouldn't consider it as my online journal as I don't plan on writing every day, but I guess it is somewhere around that category.
I do write short stories and prompts on my other blog; http://toyouwhoisreading.blogspot.com
Enjoy your stay!

IPG Kampus Perlis.
Friday 3 July 2015

So the time has finally come for me to write about my first two weeks in Institut Pendidikan Guru (IPG) Kampus Perlis/ Institute of Teacher Education Perlis Campus.

A few weeks prior to the registration day, I have created a group on Whatsapp and went on a scavenger hunt for future campus mates. Day after day, the group grew and we helped each other a lot during those few weeks with the registration forms and whatnot.

Majority of them were very friendly and there was this one girl who surprisingly had numerous things in common with me. We had planned to become roommates and our plan was a success! :D

We unpacked our (gigantic amount of) luggage and went back to the hall for the opening ceremony. Not long after that was the start of our hell orientation week.

Our phones were confiscated throughout the four days of orientation, so unfortunately there will be no pictures. Even if we had our phones, I don't think we would have the time to even take pictures because well, it was  a hell hectic week.

Tiring, it was. It's the tradition of the orientation week in every campus. Harsh, maybe. But in the end of the day I could digest and understand why they did it that way. We survived the orientation week with flying colours, I would like to say.

Off with orientation week--

Time for classes!

The first day after the orientation week was a day of adaptation. We had a morning assembly, and went straight to class after it. I was especially excited as it has always been my dream to study what I love; English.

There have been a lot of "firsts" during the first two weeks in IPG:


First selfie with my roommate, Adiba. 

First group selfie with my TESL classmates. 

The first printer that I own myself.


First serious task list that I didn't procrastinate with.



First literature homework that required me to do a newspaper report based on a short story.

So far the classes had been enjoyable and fun (for me, at least). We are still trying to fully adapt ourselves to these new surroundings and environment. I am planning to keep on going with this same determination until the last semester in 2020. 

Except for the laundry. Gosh I hate doing laundry.



Labels: ,



HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
21:04